(1) Unless the context requires otherwise, terms not defined in these Rules have the same meaning as in the Securities and Futures Act or the Companies Act (Cap. 50).
(2) A reference to any provisions of the Securities and Futures Act or Securities and Futures Regulations 2002 is to that provision as so modified, amended or re-enacted or contained in any subsequent Act or Regulations.
(3) The singular includes the plural and vice versa.
(4) A reference to currency, whether in word or symbol, is to Singapore currency.
(5) A reference to a day is to a calendar day.
(6) A reference to a time of day is a reference to Singapore time.