(1) A payment of dividends, a subdivision of shares, an issue of securities by way of a bonus issue, a preferential offer, or an off-market acquisition of the issuer's shares, made to all shareholders on a pro-rata basis, including the exercise of rights, options or company warrants granted under the preferential offer.
(2) The grant of options, and the issue of securities pursuant to the exercise of options, under an employees' share option scheme for which a listing and quotation notice has been issued by the Exchange.
(3) A transaction between an entity at risk and an investee company, where the interested person's interest in the investee company, other than that held through the issuer, is less than 5%.
(4) A transaction in marketable securities carried out in the open market where the counterparty's identity is unknown to the issuer at the time of the transaction.
(5) A transaction between an entity at risk and an interested person for the provision of goods or services if:
(a) the goods or services are sold or rendered based on a fixed or graduated scale, which is publicly quoted; and
(b) the sale prices are applied consistently to all customers or class of customers.
Such transactions include telecommunication and postal services, public utility services, and sale of fixed price goods at retail outlets.
(6) The provision of financial assistance or services by a financial institution that is licensed or approved by the Monetary Authority of Singapore, on normal commercial terms and in the ordinary course of business.
(7) The receipt of financial assistance or services from a financial institution that is licensed or approved by the Authority, on normal commercial terms and in the ordinary course of business.
(8) Director's fees and remuneration, and employment remuneration (excluding "golden parachute" payments).