(1) An issuer must make an immediate announcement of any interested person transaction of a value equal to, or more than, 3% of the group's latest audited net tangible assets.
(2) If the aggregate value of all transactions entered into with the same interested person during the same financial year amounts to 3% or more of the group's latest audited net tangible assets, the issuer must make an immediate announcement of the latest transaction and all future transactions entered into with that same interested person during that financial year.
(3) Rule 905(1) and (2) does not apply to any transaction below $100,000.
(4) If the group's latest audited net tangible assets is negative, the issuer should consult the Exchange on the appropriate benchmark to calculate the relevant thresholds in Rule 905(1) and 905(2), which may be based on its market capitalisation.
(5) While transactions below $100,000 are not normally aggregated under Rule 905(3), the Exchange may aggregate any such transaction entered into during the same financial year and treat them as if they were one transaction in accordance with Rule 902.