Rules 11.13.1 to 11.13.4 shall not apply to a Trading Member that holds a licence specified in Rule 4.1.1(1)(b). Such a Trading Member shall notify the Exchange immediately of any actions taken relating to:
(1) any reduction in paid-up ordinary share capital;
(2) any issue of any preference share;
(3) the entry into a subordinated loan agreement in a format other than the format prescribed by SGX-ST from time to time, drawing down on a qualifying subordinated loan or repayment whether in part or in full, any subordinated loan principal before or upon maturity;
(4) the making of any unsecured loan, advance, payment of dividend or director's fees or increase in director's remuneration, if its net liquid capital requirement is less than its net liquid capital requirement as prescribed in Rule 11.2A or such action will cause its net liquid capital requirement to be less than its net liquid capital requirement; or
(5) that which has or may have a financial or capital impact on the Trading Member and required to be reported to the Relevant Regulatory Authority.