The powers of the Disciplinary Committee against a sponsor include the following:
(1) revoke or suspend the sponsor's authorisation, whether or not the sponsor has asked for its authorisation to be revoked or it has resigned;
(2) impose a fine of not more than S$250,000 for each breach of the Rules. A fine may be ordered to be paid by instalments;
(3) impose any restrictions or conditions on activities that the sponsor undertakes;
(4) reprimand the sponsor;
(5) require an education program to be undertaken; and
(6) order a stay of the penalty imposed, pending an appeal to the Appeals Committee.