An issuer must submit to the Exchange for review, one draft copy of a notice of meeting if it contains a resolution relating to:—
(1) the participation of, or grant of options to, controlling shareholders and their associates pursuant to a share option scheme;
(2) the renewal of a share buy-back mandate; or
(3) the proposed amendment of the issuer's Memorandum or Articles of Association or other constituent documents.
(4) the renewal of a general mandate from shareholders pursuant to Rule 920, unless there is no change from the previous proposal.
(5) the proposed change of auditors or the proposed appointment of an additional auditing firm to meet requirements in Rule 712(2A). The notice should incorporate, where applicable:—
(a) Confirmation from the outgoing auditors whether or not they are aware of any professional reasons why the new auditors should not accept appointment as auditors of the issuer. If so, to provide details;
(b) Confirmation from the issuer whether or not there were disagreements with the outgoing auditors on accounting treatments within the last 12 months. If so, to provide details;
(c) Confirmation from the issuer whether or not it is aware of any circumstances connected with the change of auditors that should be brought to the attention of the shareholders of the issuer;
(d) Specific reasons for the change of auditors, including whether the outgoing auditors resigned, declined to stand for election, were dismissed or directed by the Exchange to be replaced under Rule 1405(1)(fb);
(e) Confirmation from the issuer that it complies with Rule 712, and Rule 715 or 716 in relation to the appointment of the new auditing firm; and
(f) Explanation that the appointment of an additional auditing firm is to meet the Exchange’s requirements in Rule 712(2A).