Where SGX-ST deems it necessary or desirable for ensuring a fair and orderly market or for ensuring a safe and efficient clearing facility, or for ensuring the integrity of the market or for proper management of systemic risk in the market, SGX-ST may, in relation to 1 or more Trading Members:
(1) require that a portion of the positions in respect of Marginable Futures Contract carried in any account(s) on the books of such Trading Member be transferred to the books of 1 or more Trading Members;
(2) require such Trading Member to liquidate any of the positions carried in any account(s) on its books;
(3) modify any term in any Contract Specifications, which may include bringing forward the Last Trading Day, or modifying the settlement obligations as set out in Rule 9.4.1;
(4) require such Trading Member to close any accounts;
(5) impose such additional capital requirements on such Trading Member as SGX-ST deems necessary or desirable;
(6) impose such limits and/or conditions to control the activities of such Trading Member as SGX-ST deems necessary or desirable; and
(7) take such action or require such Trading Member to take such action as SGX-ST deems necessary or desirable.
Added on 16 September 201616 September 2016.